Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wohlfahrt (Wolf Heart): A New Song On A Quack Homeopath In Alsace, France

I've just made this one available for download only. It tells of my experience in Alsace, France with homeopathy, quackery, the breeching of professional boundaries in Medicine, the death of my Mother-in-Law, and, of course, the sexual exploitation of my Wife. I also did the illustration, above, BTW.

Wohlfahrt (Wolf Heart) Lyrics

What if I told you I seen true evil 
Death as an aphrodisiac to screw people - in France? 

What if I told you a man named “Wohlfahrt” 
wrote a book on death said rest a year and then restart - in France? 

What if I told you Wohlfahrt didn’t do that 
He fucked a daughter, just lost her Mother, like a true quack - in France? 

What if I told you even if you’re married
before the body’s buried he be poppin’ a cherry - in France? 

What if I told you while you was grieving 
Wohlfahrt put the moves on you before he was leaving - in France? 

What if I told you that they’re just learning 
homeopathy is how quacks be earning - in France?

What if I told you that Docs wear white coats
because that indicates they're great and don't violate oaths - in France?

What if I told you I knew about
some evil going on in Wohlfahrt's house - in France?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON