Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bait-And-Switch: No, You Couldn't Listen To Me - I'm "Crazy" - Because I Told You Not To "Believe"

"There is a growing sense of a 'we’ve been had', bait-and-switch."

-- Victor Davis Hanson, describing what I already knew and, repeatedly, told you from the very beginning - Obama is a NewAge con man - for Pajamas Media.

"As someone who's been following the Tea Party campaign since the beginning, it seems to me to be the most genuine outbreak of grassroots popular involvement in my lifetime. People have been turning out, in the tens of thousands at times, because they feel that Obama pulled a bait-and-switch and is moving the country much farther to the left than he promised during the campaign."

-- Glenn Reynolds, on the budding realization of what has been the entirety of the Obama Era - just one big NewAge scam - just as I warned you, but in The Washington Examiner.

Now would be a good time to make a (large) donation, if you want me to try and stop this nonsense - and before you dumbasses get taken again,...

UPDATE:

"Obama's bait-and-switch agenda."

-- Peter Berkowitz, also catching the flimflam vibe, in The Weekly Standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON