Saturday, August 29, 2009

Finger Up (Thumbs Down)



"People look at the United States as a country that has changed it's way and elected someone from Kenya and Kansas, I'll put it like that."

Let me put it to you, Rep. Watson, another way: Do you think I give a shit? This is my country - not theirs - so how they look at it bears no weight what-so-ever, on what happens within it, where I live. You got that, you stupid Communist-loving ignoramus? Oh - and speaking of putting it to you - here's a word to conservatives and your constituents:

Target this stupid bitch and vote her out of office. Then pack her fucking bags, put her in a basket, and send her on the tide to Cuba where she belongs. Get her the fuck out of here.

Make her life hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON