Thursday, November 8, 2012

King Of The Weasels Wonders Why Nobody Follows Him

I kept going on and on about the importance of showing up, and that seems to have been what mattered. Why didn’t people show up?
-- Glenn Reynolds, completely clueless to his lack of true appeal - as he has been his lack of ethics - but now making the day of his Instabigot with both

It IS funny, and revealing, because even after knowing me - and even though I'm black and one of those conservatives who, quite openly, didn't show up - Mr. Need-To-Know will never invite me to explain why, or consider my reasoning as valid, or contemplate where his was wrong, or reconsider how he conducts himself regarding those he disagrees with, or apologize, or vow to stop misleading people, or,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON