Sunday, November 25, 2012

Search For Meaning: I'm "Reading The Papers" Like You


France is the rudest place on Earth - again - but I'm supposed to buy we're NOT spying on them? O.K., sure, whatever you say [vicious eye roll,…]


I don't see the phrase "You're just a gullible fool!" in print often enough. 
I find a lot of examples of it, but not enough referencing, I think.

"I'm spitting game to you mark-assed lames,…"
-- Too Short, A Bitch Is A Bitch, long before there was a pathetic online "player" community


Mental illness, either. You just can't get anyone to admit mental illness. I don't know why - because they can't fix what's wrong until they admit something's wrong - but here we are. 
Probably the self-help capital of the world.


A Swedish woman was charged with necrophilia after skeletal parts were discovered in her home.


And to think, most marriages break down over mundane household chores,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON