Thursday, March 11, 2021

Reading This Blog Could've Saved Lives (But Nobody Smart Reads This Blog)

I started talking about NXIVM being a NewAge cult in 2007. Nobody listened, and that sex-trafficking-while-claiming-to-be-a-multi-level-marketing-company bullshit was able to fool "smart, independent, free-thinking women" until 2018, when they got busted for abusing those genetic geniuses with a branding iron.
Now Panda Expess is in the news for making their workers get naked. Of course, I've only talked about them since around 2011, but - just like with NXIVM - I might as well be on another planet, for all the good it's ever done, for a black man to be discussing cults in America.
In my lifetime, America has just traded it's love for physical slavery for doing it mentally - and, now, it's not just blacks - but these NewAge Nazis will do it to ANYBODY. As far as I'm concerned, I'm now living with a nation of them
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON