Friday, September 11, 2009

On This Day It's True: The Personal Is Political

Wow - it's 9/11 again. And so, once more, I have to marvel at that day when an early morning phone call set my day in motion ("Turn on the T.V.: A plane has hit the World Trade Center and they say nine others are missing,...it may be a hijacking") and, pretty much, left my life stuck there forever.

I can still see my now ex-wife, Karine Anne Brunck, the ultimate NewAger, sitting in the bathtub (that bitch was always in the bathtub) and never once coming to see what all the commotion was about. Not even after the neighbors came over, crying, and some of us started muttering of war. Of course, now I know Newagers wish America ill (and admire the Arab project) so none of this comes as a total surprise:

NewAgers, like my ex, are a craven people, built to lie about their every indulgence - and especially about their cowardice.

I kid you not - from all the evidence I have discovered - rats have more integrity. (They, at least, do what they do for survival, while 9/11 was merely an act of spite and madness - and, like the Arabs, NewAgers thought we had it coming.)

Actually, in a way, I guess I can say - after a lifetime spent wondering about the pathologies I witnessed in the ghettos and America's leftist "underground" - on 9/11 our entire nation was finally introduced to the character of creatures that scurry along our floorboards, rest in dark places, hide under rocks, and who regularly feast on roaches and snails. They also pray to "gods" that are not mine, worship ideas that have no basis, and commit acts that make no sense.

Except to bring us, like our beautiful towers, down.

I don't want to dwell on this any longer, but whatever:

I remember my horror, after I had discovered my ex's affair with the homeopath, "Dr." Robert Wohlfahrt, at finding their e-mails to each other - with that con man asshole pontificating, specifically on his hatred for George W. Bush, without a word of argument from the french idiot I'd "married" - realizing I had spent 20 years sleeping with the enemy. That, too, my friends, was evil most foul - and all part of the whole.

For me, it was 9/11 continued. (Together, those two liars went on to kill three more people.)

But, unfortunately for them all - the Arabs who rejoiced at the death of 3,000 innocents on American soil, my NewAge ex, "Dr." Robert Wohlfahrt, and all the other NewAgers - we're still here. The American Spirit is still alive. The country may be ostensibly "led" by one of their own, but even Barack Obama is now learning what this country is made of:

That it can't be controlled, from without or within, and when we correct our mistakes, they're going to stay corrected.

His dumb ass won't last. Not against us.

It's 9/11. Time to hit the "reset" button.

Just as President Bush said, one day soon, the people who knocked down the Twin Towers would hear from us, all of those who applaud malicious acts are going to hear from us again.

This shit ain't over - none of it.

As I said, my life got stuck on 9/11, and I'm sure, one day, it's going to get unstuck - but only when I see this job as finally, totally, completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON