Thursday, July 29, 2010

Links For Chinks (So They Thinks That I'm Cool)

I know, I know - that title is so wrong - but I got this *sweet* picture of the baby, and not much else, so sue me.

O.K., the stereo's going tonight - bump that shit while you reads - even if you ain't Chinese:



Yoga people - this is how you really stretch - without all the funny words, spiritual bullshit, and cultism.



American women - this is how French women stay so fit - and here you were thinking it was some special diet.



U.F.O. nuts - that face on Mars? - didn't you forget we're already on Mars?



Hey, California - you're fucking nutty - and gullible as all-get-out.



Hell, yea - I'm a conservative - now make a donation so I know if you like the crazy music/crazy link format better:
Ain't only libs that get down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON