Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Democrats Think They See A Cult (Or Is That A Ghost?)

The Democrat Party seems 100% certain there's a "cult" operating on the OTHER SIDE of the political spectrum, but, I can't imagine what EXPERIENCE they have to make such a claim.


Everyone knows their long history, always advocating for clean living, clear thinking, and independent thought.


They've been as nourishing to our politics as a fish sandwich.


I mean, clearly, their EYES work better than mine: they can spot cults.


I had my doubts, based on their history, but, what do I know? I just watched them - as a member of the Party - for most of my life.


They never showed me anything, they'd consider, weird. Nothing at all. For a political party.


Just looking for viable candidates, like a Marianne Williamson-type, to inspire us to get more realistic about the future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON