Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nice Guy (Even His Roommate Hated Him)

"Friends,

Happy Anniversary to Me!

On May 5th, 1976 (good ole Cinco de Mayo!), I was arrested for practicing medicine without a license in Oakland, California (where I lived and practiced homeopathy at the time). The state medical board had heard about me because a former housemate wrote them a letter saying that I was practicing homeopathy (which he considered quackery) and that I was 'hanging out with people involved in bioenergetics, yoga, and the like.'

Obviously...I was very dangerous."


-- Dana Ullman, a seriously dangerous quack who's still causing trouble - and probably still "hanging out with people involved in bioenergetics, yoga, and the like" - because we got this 2006 quote from the wacky/quacky Other Health.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON