Sunday, December 22, 2013

If People Evolved Past Racism - To Just Hurting People - That's Not Much Improvement Over The Problems I Face



"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience." 
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

People have insisted I'm living in a ghost story - even I'm an illusion.


This Earth has to be haunted!


This is but one way I still endure the the rattle of chains to slavery's past.


Another is I am also still expected to embrace it's "faith".


To paraphrase:

Keep heart, there's always good mixed in with the bad.


Naturally, lying to themselves, believers rarely see the problem:










Performing rituals, trying to move reality around, hoping unbelievers trip and fall.


And each time I get up - sometimes even by utilizing "spiritual" means - my laughter, and unwillingness to compromise, causes further frustration, and a kind of awe.


You see, when spirits see me happy, they also see something they could never grasp about humanity - and life even - on their own:


Like, how to truly LIVE - not as a spirit - but as a Man.


A man who doesn't feed off anybody's fanaticism.


A man who doesn't trust "flawed" human beings trying to be better.


A man who doesn't find spirits "sexy".


A man who knows enough not to have an interest in magic, beliefs, what "may" happen, or why anybody's scared but children.


A man quite comfortable around darkness and death.


And that - I'm sure you know - is now the ultimate "spiritual" dilemma:


What's on offer - "a blinding white light" - is no longer attractive.

 

But there's something even more important - the reason why.


I've never seen a declaration of spirituality as anybody's path to freedom.


But just a reminder - with 100% certainty - They're Dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON