Friday, August 1, 2008

What's Controlling These People, People?

"On May 4th 2004, enlightenment happened. Meaning, I realized I AM what I’ve been looking for."
-- Rielle Hunter, John Edwards's NewAge mistress, describing herself on her webpage, Being Is Free

"We are the ones we've been waiting for."
-- Barack Obama, the NewAge presidential candidate, in his "Change We Can Believe In" speech, on Barack Obama.com

The exact same line. And do think it's just a coincidence I've been calling this guy a NewAger? Sure. And Barack Obama is cribbing his speeches from Rielle Hunter, right? Wrong. They both got that shit from someone else. Some "guru" or another. Watch: he/she will turn up eventually. Keep your eye on Oprah.

It'll be the one I've been waiting for.

Hat Tip: Deceiver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON