Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And Proud Of It!

Oh, man - Liberals - they're so great! They're so cool! They're so open-minded, and they only oppose conservatives because we're so wrong! O.K., fine, but how do you explain them opposing one of their own?
My first taste of ‘lockstep liberalism’ came when I was kicked off DailyKos for saying it seemed to me that John Edwards might have had an affair. I didn’t act like it was the worst thing in the world or the height of immorality; I just thought it seemed suspicious when the National Enquirer reporters caught him at the Beverly Hilton. For the sin of discussing my suspicions. I was banned from DKos and I still am, after being viciously hammered for days. And when Edwards admitted to the affair – I was still banned.
And banned you will be, my good man. That's how it works when you go against Liberal orthodoxy, the Liberal narrative, the Liberal lie they're trying to promote across the land. Because, Oh, man - Liberals - they're so great! They're so cool! They're so open-minded, and they only oppose conservatives because we're so wrong!

That's just how they roll,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON