Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Does This Grouping Fill YOU With Confidence?

Not me - I could take all four in thumb wrestling (and don't get me started on the whole "moral fiber" thing or I'll make Hillary cry). How about the article that goes with it - written by a woman, Caroline Glick, about this latest move hailed as a feminist moment in American foreign policy and history - which includes a liberal sprinkling of the words (hold on to your hats, cult fans) "dementia", "irrationality", and "insanity"? Furthermore, as laid out by Ms. Glick, the placement of those words seems to be the only strategic moves one can find in this whole enterprise.

I've got a baaad feeling, y'all,...but then, Hillary "I talk to psychics" Clinton as Secretary of State has always bothered me. Actually, that's not true - that anyone would even consider Hillary "I talk to psychics" Clinton as Secretary of State has always bothered me - because that's the very definition of "dementia", "irrationality", and "insanity". Hell, she's probably checking with Jean Houston as we speak.

And if not, then we might have to get used to the idea we may be in bigger trouble than we think, because if Hillary needed her to handle a little thing like Bill's repeated adultery, then she's certainly out of her depth alone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON