Sunday, August 26, 2012

Making Sure That Even The Mormons Will Get Down


Alright, grab your headphones! I don't know how this is going to work out - and if it doesn't I'm sure you guys will let me know - but I think I'm finally getting the hang of this new music software (on this new computer) and can start delivering something, so here's my first run-through which is called:


And, for those of you on iPads, here's the file's direct link:


It's just 16 minutes long, and though I wasn't going for a dance thing, I tried to make it a fun and interesting romp none-the-less. If you like it, consider passing it along to others - or even hitting the DONATION button on the right of the blog to inspire me - and I'll try to keep them coming, each with a different theme, all based on something (or someone) we're talking about.

 Enjoy - CMC ("Rocks and lumps as big as marbles - No Cut!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON