Friday, August 10, 2012

The Effect Of Politics (Metaphysically Speaking,...)


Book: Voter fraud is real and has consequences

“He’s (Bush) saying something to the effect of we’re so glad to welcome you here, congratulations and I know you’ll probably have some different things to say about what is going on--which is correct. But, as he was saying this, he was fading and this other thing was happening to me." 
“My chair was getting crowded in, I swear this happened, never happened before, it never happened since." 
"My chair was getting crowded in and I couldn’t figure out what it was, it was like this. And then I realized Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Lucretia Mott, Alice Paul, Sojourner Truth, you name it, they were all in that chair, they were. More than I named and I could hear them say: 'At last we have a seat at the table.' And then they were gone." 
“I am sure my brother and sister-in-law had no intention of harming their daughter as they loved her very much. 
I believe that they could have been ‘brainwashed’ by my sister. She had told them many times that evil spirits were coming to claim their lives.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON