Sunday, December 28, 2008

Finally Eating (Come On, Girl, Get It Back!!!)

It's probably the artist in me (I don't know why otherwise) but I'm seriously rooting for Amy Winehouse: I want her back with the living. Like me, she's been through a lot emotionally, and pointedly rejected the trend towards celebrity cultism while doing it. (There's just got to be another way for a real artist to live today, other than hemmed in by weirdo beliefs, or trying to cheat death.) She looks good in this new photo, that's for sure, and once she fattens up, she'll start knockin' 'em out of the park again: She's fearless - except in the only way that matters.

I know, I know - I'm putting more into her recovery than my own - but, yessiree, this photo makes me really happy,....



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON