Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Gotta Love Religion (You Just Gotta)


Oh man: the silly beliefs, the funny clothes, the rituals and the waste - and then comes the fighting!

I swear, if more people paid attention to religion as closely as I do, there'd be no need for cable. We'd meet around the water cooler each day, saying, "Did you hear how many people the homeopaths killed today?"

"Oh, that's nothing compared to the brawl inside the Church of the Holy Sepulchre!"

"Nothing? Are you kidding me? I'm talking about "peace-loving" NewAgers killing cancer victims and other desperate people over water!"

"I know, I know, it's nutty, but the Holy Sepulchre guys wear the outrageous outfits - and it's in a church - so it's more like professional wrestling."

"Oh yea, I forgot about that. I guess you've got a point."

Sigh. That's the it's 'sposed to be. Instead, people are asking me about fucking Family Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON