Saturday, November 22, 2008

Is That All There Is?



I was talking to a friend on the phone yesterday when this clip came on his T.V., and he started howling about how "stupid" Sarah Palin is for speaking to a reporter while some guy killed a turkey. He thought it was hilarious! Well, now that I've had a chance to see it, all I can ask is: is that all there is?

I swear, when these liberals have it out for someone, they can see things no one else can. There is such a disconnect, between liberals and their food, this must seem like some kind of major thing because the guy isn't killing a celery stick. Let me help them out here: it's Thanksgiving. Turkeys get killed at Thanksgiving. (They don't just magically leap onto your plate.) The Governor was speaking where that happened - and it happened on-camera. Where's the joke? Or any political import? All the liberals have proven is how wimpy and stupid they are:

There's no "there" there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON