Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Didn't Before (But I Do Now)

"Doesn't everyone know someone like this? Oh woe is me, and look how sad I am, life is just so hard, blah blah blah. It's always somebody whose life is pretty much fine and is waiting for someone or something to pop in and make it all have meaning for them. Drama queens feeling sorry for themselves and trampling over the people they're supposed to care about, like husbands. Nothing is their fault and they do nothing to fulfill themselves. And while they wallow in self-made misery and inflict it on their nearest and dearest, they think themselves so very deep and unique and intellectual.



I pity her husband. She will eventually divorce him, leaving him completely baffled."


-- Freeman Hunt, reminding me of you-know-who, in the comments section of Althouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON