Thursday, November 13, 2008

From The Mouths Of Babes

"People were upset. But they started saying things, calling me very stupid, telling me my shirt was stupid and I shouldn't be wearing it. One person told me to go die. It was a lot of dying. A lot of comments about how I should be killed."

-- Catherine Vogt, 14, who conducted a political experiment to discover how much "tolerance" Obama supporters have in the 8th Grade - which even a teacher failed - as reported by the excellent John Kass in the Chicago Tribune.

1 comment:

  1. My kids are 10 and 12 years old. Before the election, I asked them who kids were voting for in their schools mock elections. They said most were for Obama. I asked if they asked why kids liked Obama. They said that the reason most often cited was, "...because he is black."

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON