Monday, October 15, 2012

The First Big Laugh Of The Day: Doonesbury On Gays


[Click to enlarge]

As I'm looking for stuff to blog about, and it's out there, I ran across this Doonesbury cartoon that's "Don't you dare" made me guffaw out loud.

Having been married, and lived in San Francisco, it brought back too many late night memories I'd much rather forget - with me as Mike Doonesbury, but (rather than it being a friend of mine) wondering what my wife had gotten me into, since she behaved just as Kim did. (I'm almost convinced straight women want straight men to be friends with gays so we can assume the female's role of giving gays psychological counseling,...) Now that I've written this out, I think that's what got me: 

This is a rare glimpse into a very real phenomena,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON